Alamo Heights luxury homes are the epitome of wealth and grandeur. They are often tops when it comes to interior and exterior design and architecture, and any remodels are thoughtfully carried out so that luxury abounds. If you are looking to purchase or sell Alamo Heights luxury homes, or if you have a large remodel in mind, here is our list of some of the top remodeling trends found in luxury homes across America:
- Home Automation – Just a click of a switch or the push of a button is all that’s needed to control any number of home gadgets and electronics throughout a luxury home. Home automation has become quite a popular concept over the last few years and, as a result, it is common to find home automation in luxury homes that controls everything from the lighting and security to the television’s surround sound or stereo system.
- Separate Spaces – No longer is a master bedroom suite enough to satisfy the needs of buyers of Alamo Heights luxury homes. Homeowners now expect to have completely separate his-and-her bathroom and changing room spaces. It is now quite common to see many separate living areas throughout Alamo Heights luxury homes, including bathrooms, closets, studies, and even hobby rooms.
- Sliding Glass Doors – No longer is it adequate to provide a lovely set of French doors from the family room to the backyard patio. Instead, Alamo Heights luxury homes now feature walls of sliding glass doors that allow the homeowner to slide them completely open, thereby making the outdoor spaces an extension of the indoor spaces for entertaining purposes.
- LED Lighting – Don’t let your next landscape or hardscape remodel project be without LED lighting. Many homeowners are now changing out their regular landscape and outdoor lighting with energy-efficient LED technology. In addition to saving energy and cutting down on energy costs, LED lights can operate for years without being replaced.
- Exotic Countertops – From teak and granite to enameled lava, countertops in Alamo Heights luxury homes just keep getting more exotic.