Many of the luxury communities in San Antonio, like the Dominion, have seen a very competitive real estate market. As more and more homes go up for sale, luxury homeowners in the Dominion are discovering that selling a luxury home may prove to be quite challenging. It is with this in mind that many sellers are concentrating on their outdoor spaces to wow buyers. The best luxury homes often have an outstanding, outdoor area for both relaxation and entertainment, so it is up to you, as a seller, to impress your buyers the moment they walk into your backyard oasis. Exciting, Outdoor Trends
- Separate Living Areas – If you have a large, outdoor space, consider creating different living areas to better put the space to use. A grilling area, a dining area, an entertainment area and, of course, a relaxing area, complete with outdoor beds, is an ideal way to separate your outdoor living space.
- High-End Materials – Outdoor spaces in luxury homes, because they serve as an extension of the upscale interior spaces, must be just as fabulous. You can achieve this by using top-grade materials and natural stones to accomplish this. From native stones to granite countertops, an outdoor space with natural, high-end materials will allow your buyers to envision a calm, natural environment.
- Lush Landscaping – A beautifully landscaped outdoor space will allow your outdoor space to blend seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Landscaping can also serve to create your outdoor spaces.
- Outdoor Spas – There is, perhaps, no better way to finish off your luxury backyard setting than with a luxury, outdoor spa; perhaps tucked behind a private a garden or lanai.
- Outdoor Theaters – Outdoor sound systems and outdoor plasma televisions are the newest way in which luxury homeowners are blurring the line between indoor and outdoor spaces, and are a fantastic addition to any outdoor party or get-together.