San Antonio luxury real estate has plenty to offer, and plenty of upscale neighborhoods in which to choose from. From Alamo Heights and Terrell Hills to Olmos Park and the Dominion, San Antonio luxury real estateis certainly in no short supply. One of the most important homes in a luxury home is the kitchen, so it only makes sense that some of the newest trends in San Antonio luxury real estate can be found in the kitchen. Here are some of the newest trends in the kitchens of San Antonio luxury real estate:
- Countertops - Bland laminates have given way to exotic cuts of granite, sleek concrete and even glass. What you can expect from luxury kitchen countertops is the unexpected. It seems as if the trend in luxury kitchens is both striking and bold.
- Work stations – Luxury kitchens of today are multi-purpose, so it comes as no surprise that they feature loads of working space, such as built-in desks, center islands, bar and beverage centers, and baking workstations, just to name a few. Along with workstations comes loads of storage, so expect your storage options to be plentiful if you purchase a luxury home with an updated kitchen.
- Kitchen cabinets - The kitchen cabinets of today’s San Antonio luxury homes can be sleek and contemporary or bold and ornate. What is commonplace about cabinets, however, is there custom design and superb construction. You can expect kitchen cabinets of today to be constructed from everything from bamboo and stainless steel to pecan and other exotic woods.
- Appliances – Don’t expect run-of-the-mill appliances in today’s luxury home kitchens. Instead, it is quite common to see appliances that perform double-duty: refrigerators that chill at a variety of temperatures and humidity levels; ovens with warming drawers and convection capabilities; and built-in wine coolers and deep freezers.
- Electronics – The kitchens of today’s San Antonio luxury homes are wired, so it only makes sense that many of them boast such extras as computer workstations, sound systems and flat-screen televisions. In addition, expect all appliances to include electronic controls for even more customization.