San Antonio Expired Listing Expert
Your listing is expired, and you’re frustrated. Now what?
Many homeowners, as a result of the challenging economy, are now stuck with homes that don’t sell. In fact, expired listings are now more commonplace than ever before. If your listing has expired and your obligation to your current realtor or real estate company has ended, you may be wondering about your options regarding selling your home. Here’s what you may want to consider:
- Consider your options. You may want to consider taking your home off the market for a period of time if you aren’t in a position where you must sell it quickly. You may also consider whether or not you even want to continue to pursue a sale at this time. In other words, you may want to rethink your options and your motivation for selling.
- Reconsider the steps your agent took to sell your home. Was your agent diligent when it came to marketing your home? Did your agent have an open house, a virtual tour and place your home in a number of real estate publications? If you think your agent did not do as much as was needed to give your home adequate exposure in the market, you may want to find a real estate company who can provide you with more exposure and better marketing efforts.
- Reconsider the condition of your home. Is your home in good condition? Is it a home that shows well and is it a home that can compete with others in the neighborhood? If not, you may need to perform some repairs, upgrades and updates before listing it once again. Even if you don’t want to invest a good deal of money into your home, you should make sure all repairs are made. You should also make sure the home is clean and free of clutter. If your home has been sitting empty, consider the benefits of home staging. Hire a cleaning service, if necessary, to give it a good cleaning. Landscape the front yard to improve your home’s curb appeal.
- Reconsider your pricing strategy. Often times, sellers will ignore the advice of a realtor when it comes to the listing price of their home because they feel their home is worth more than other comparables in the neighborhood. It is important to understand what other homes have sold for in the past year in your area, and to understand that your home can only be listed for as much as the local market dictates.
- Talk to your agent regarding why your listing hasn’t sold. Have a frank discussion about the lack of activity or the lack of purchase offers so you can get a better idea where you went right and wrong regarding the agent’s inability to sell your home.
- Relist your home with a company that is an expert when it comes to San Antonio expired listings. If you need to sell your San Antonio and you have listed (or even relisted your home several times) to no avail, you need to head straight to the experts!
VIP Realty has had great success taking on expired listings that haven’t sold in months! If you need immediate action and you haven’t had success with any other real estate company, then you owe it to yourself to discover why VIP Realty has been a leader selling expired listings in San Antonio!
Don’t waste your time and your energy relisting your San Antonio property with a company not experienced in quickly and efficiently selling expired listings. Let VIP Realty sell your home in the least amount of time and for top dollar so you can move on with your life!