Spring is almost here and that means you may have a renewed interest in your Olmos Park home! Why not take the time to refresh and spruce up your home so that your buyers can experience spring the moment they walk through the door? There area a number of things you can do to spruce up your Olmos Park property today!
- Fresh flowers – Nothing says spring more than a few strategically placed vases of fresh flowers. Stop by your local florist on the day of your next open house or showing and purchase a few bouquets of inexpensive, colorful flowers. Consider placing your flowers in the entry way, on the bedside table or on the dining room table.
- Clean the windows – The rainy weather over the last few weeks has taken its toll on otherwise clean windows. Make it a point to clean both the outside and inside of your windows. Clean windows instantly lighten and brighten any room in your home, so clean them up and then open the curtains!
- Change bed linens – Consider updating your bedding with fresh, spring colors. Your buyers will notice your fresh change the moment they walk into your bedroom, and you’ll appreciate the change of scenery, as well!
- Tend to the bathroom – Consider purchasing bright white hand towels for the bathroom and accentuate your bathroom sink with a glass bowl of lightly scented soaps. These small touches can instantly make a dull bathroom feel luxurious and spa-like!
- Polish your furniture – Get a good furniture polish and a soft rag and go to town on all your wood furniture. The polished wood will instantly polish any room in your Olmos Park and the luster of your newly polished wood will show well!
- Scrub down your kitchen cabinets – Give your kitchen cabinets a glow by scrubbing away all of the dirt, grease and grime that have accumulated on them over the years. While you’re at it, give all your appliances a scrub down, both on the inside and out. Your kitchen will look and feel like brand new!