It was once said that nearly one out of every ten homes in San Antonio is haunted. Whether you believe the myths about San Antonio, you will certainly get spooked by one of the many events going on in and around the city during the month of October. Here are out favorite San Antonio Halloween events:
- Terror Mansion – Located just north of downtown San Antonio, this haunted house will take you through terrorizing mazes among 23 rooms and two stories. This spooky mansion is tops if you’re not scared of things that go bump in the night!
- Nightmare on Grayson – A River Walk tradition, the Nightmare on Grayson has been scaring San Antonians for 22 years and has become a San Antonio tradition for many.
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure - Located at the site of the Alamo’s old west wall, Ripley’s Haunted Adventure features a terrifying haunted house that spooks visitors with special effects.
- The 13th Floor – For only the bravest at heart, the 13th Floor is a spooky and graphic theatrical show that will take you on a psychological trip to where oddities and strange occurrences are the norm.
- Sea World Howl-o-Scream – Sea World’s annual fright fest will entertain visitors of nearly every age. Just some of the activities enjoyed at this annual even include trick-or-treating along trick-or-treat street and a plethora of Halloween-themed attractions, such as Frightmare Forest.
- Six Flags Fright Fest – Your San Antonio Halloween will not be complete without a trip to Six Flags Fright Fest. This annual event features pumpkin decorating, trick-or-treating, Mayor Slayer’s Midnight Mansion and Halloween-themed entertainment.
- BOOtanical! Festival – The annual BOOtanical! Fall Festival is located in the San Antonio Botanical Gardens. Just some of the activities enjoyed at this event include pumpkin decorating, plant sales, nature walks, and storytelling.
- The Spooky Sounds of Science – The Spooky Sounds of Science at the San Antonio Symphony are performances with a spooky theme. This family-friendly activity is fun for the whole family.